2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 11 — Probate and trust law
- 11.02 General provisions.
- 11.04 Descent and distribution.
- 11.05 Uniform simultaneous death act.
- 11.07 Nonprobate assets on dissolution or invalidation of marriage.
- 11.08 Escheats.
- 11.10 Abatement of assets.
- 11.11 Testamentary disposition of nonprobate assets act.
- 11.12 Wills.
- 11.18 Liability of beneficiary of nonprobate asset.
- 11.20 Custody, proof, and probate of wills.
- 11.24 Will contests.
- 11.28 Letters testamentary and of administration.
- 11.32 Special administrators.
- 11.36 Qualifications of personal representatives.
- 11.40 Claims against estate.
- 11.42 Settlement of creditor claims for estates passing without probate.
- 11.44 Inventory and appraisement.
- 11.48 Personal representatives -- General provisions -- Actions by and against.
- 11.54 Family support and postdeath creditor's claim exemptions.
- 11.56 Sales, exchanges, leases, mortgages, and borrowing.
- 11.60 Performance of decedent's contracts.
- 11.62 Estates under $60,000 -- Disposition of property.
- 11.64 Partnership property.
- 11.66 Social security benefits.
- 11.68 Settlement of estates without administration.
- 11.72 Distribution before settlement.
- 11.76 Settlement of estates.
- 11.80 Estates of absentees.
- 11.84 Inheritance rights of slayers.
- 11.86 Disclaimer of interests.
- 11.88 Guardianship -- Appointment, qualification, removal of guardians.
- 11.92 Guardianship -- Powers and duties of guardian or limited guardian.
- 11.94 Power of attorney.
- 11.95 Powers of appointment.
- 11.96A Trust and estate dispute resolution.
- 11.97 Effect of trust instrument.
- 11.98 Trusts.
- 11.99 Construction.
- 11.100 Investment of trust funds.
- 11.102 Common trust funds.
- 11.104A Washington principal and income act of 2002.
- 11.106 Trustees' accounting act.
- 11.108 Miscellaneous provisions for distributions made by a governing instrument.
- 11.110 Charitable trusts.
- 11.114 Uniform transfers to minors act.
- 11.118 Trusts -- Animals.
|Rules of court:|
compensation, reports: SPR 98.12W.
guardians, receivers, personal representatives compromise and settlement: SPR 98.08W.
receivers, reports by: SPR 98.10W.
Cemetery plots, inheritance: Chapter 68.32 RCW.
Community property agreements: Chapter 26.16 RCW.
Court commissioners, powers in probate matters: RCW 2.24.040.
Donation of human remains for medical purposes: Chapter 68.50 RCW.
Evidence, transaction with person since deceased: RCW 5.60.030.
Joint tenancy: Chapter 64.28 RCW.
Partition of real property: Chapter 7.52 RCW.
Production of pretended heir: Chapter 9A.60 RCW.
Replacement of lost or destroyed probate records: RCW 5.48.060.
Stock certificates -- Joint tenancy -- Transfer pursuant to direction of survivor: RCW 23B.07.240.
Veterans' estates, appointment of director of veterans' affairs to act as fiduciary: RCW 73.04.130.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.