2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 11.56 RCW: Sales, exchanges, leases, mortgages, and borrowing
- 11.56.005 Authority to exchange.
- 11.56.010 Authority to sell, lease or mortgage.
- 11.56.020 Sale, lease or mortgage of personal property.
- 11.56.030 Sale, lease or mortgage of real estate -- Petition -- Notice -- Hearing.
- 11.56.040 Order directing mortgage.
- 11.56.045 Order directing lease.
- 11.56.050 Order directing sale.
- 11.56.060 Public sales -- Notice.
- 11.56.070 Postponement, adjournment of sale -- Notice.
- 11.56.080 Private sales of realty -- Notice -- Bids.
- 11.56.090 Minimum price -- Private sale -- Sale by negotiation -- Reappraisement.
- 11.56.100 Confirmation of sale -- Approval -- Resale.
- 11.56.110 Offer of increased bid -- Duty of court.
- 11.56.115 Effect of confirmation.
- 11.56.120 Conveyance after confirmation of sale.
- 11.56.180 Sale of decedent's contract interest in land.
- 11.56.210 Assignment of decedent's contract.
- 11.56.220 Redemption of decedent's mortgaged estate.
- 11.56.230 Sale or mortgage to effect redemption.
- 11.56.240 Sale of mortgaged property if redemption inexpedient.
- 11.56.250 Sales directed by will.
- 11.56.265 Broker's fee and closing expenses -- Sale, mortgage or lease.
- 11.56.280 Borrowing on general credit of estate -- Petition -- Notice -- Hearing. Notes:
|Limitation of actions, recovery of realty sold by executor or administrator: RCW
Registered land, probate may direct sale or mortgage of: RCW 65.12.590.
Request for special notice of proceedings in probate -- Prohibitions: RCW 11.28.240.
Sale of property to pay estate and transfer taxes: RCW 83.100.110.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.