2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 3 - Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- 54.1-300 - Definitions
- 54.1-301 - Department continued; appointment of Director
- 54.1-302 - Supervision of Department
- 54.1-303 - General powers of Director
- 54.1-304 - Powers and duties of the Director with respect to regulatory boards
- 54.1-305 - Bond of Director
- 54.1-306 - Enforcement of laws by Director or investigators; authority of investigators appointed by Directo...
- 54.1-307 - Subpoenas
- 54.1-307.1 - Time for filing complaints against regulants
- 54.1-308 - Departmental expenses
- 54.1-308.1 - Interest on cash bonds held by regulatory boards of Department
- 54.1-309 - Board for Professional and Occupational Regulation; members, terms, chairman; meetings
- 54.1-310 - Powers and duties of Board
- 54.1-311 - Degrees of regulation
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.