2006 Code of Virginia § 54.1-304 - Powers and duties of the Director with respect to regulatory boards
54.1-304. Powers and duties of the Director with respect to regulatoryboards.
Each of the regulatory boards within the Department shall be a separateboard. All of the administrative functions of the regulatory boards shall beunder the direction and supervision of the Director.
In the performance and discharge of his duties with respect to the regulatoryboards, the Director shall:
1. Be the secretary of each board;
2. Maintain all records for each board;
3. Collect and account for all fees prescribed to be paid into each board andaccount for and deposit the moneys so collected into a special fund fromwhich the expenses of the Board, regulatory boards and Department shall bepaid;
4. Enforce all statutes and regulations the Director is required toadminister;
5. Exercise other powers necessary to function as the sole administrativeofficer of each of such boards; and
6. Perform any additional administrative functions prescribed by the Board.
(1979, c. 408, 54-1.33; 1984, c. 734; 1988, c. 765.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.