2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 5 - INSURANCE AND SELF-INSURANCE
- Section 42-5-10. Employer shall secure payment of compensation; extent of liability.
- Section 42-5-20. Insurance or proof of financial ability to pay required.
- Section 42-5-25. Temporary workers' compensation coverage for applicant to approved self-insurance fund.
- Section 42-5-30. Employer shall file evidence of compliance with Title.
- Section 42-5-40. Penalty for failure to secure payment of compensation.
- Section 42-5-45. Penalty for failure of employer to secure payment of compensation.
- Section 42-5-50. Certificate of compliance.
- Section 42-5-60. Insurance deemed subject to title; approval of forms.
- Section 42-5-70. Clauses required in insurance contracts.
- Section 42-5-80. Liability of insurer.
- Section 42-5-130. Procedure upon withdrawal of carrier from State.
- Section 42-5-190. Tax on self-insurers.
- Section 42-5-200. Employee shall not pay any portion of insurance, self-insurance fund, or other things required by title.
- Section 42-5-210. Insurance carrier subrogated to rights of employer.
- Section 42-5-220. Compromises by carrier must be approved.
- Section 42-5-230. Manner in which notice to insurance carrier given.
- Section 42-5-240. Penalties.
- Section 42-5-250. Title not applicable to insurance for single catastrophe hazards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.