2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 3 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
- Section 42-3-10. Creation and departments of South Carolina Workers' Compensation Commission.
- Section 42-3-20. Membership, terms of office, vacancies and duties of commission, chairman.
- Section 42-3-25. Chairman; executive director.
- Section 42-3-30. Promulgation of rules and regulations by commission.
- Section 42-3-40. Salaries of commissioners.
- Section 42-3-60. Administrative assistant to commissioner.
- Section 42-3-80. Executive director of administrative department.
- Section 42-3-90. Divisions of administrative department.
- Section 42-3-100. Annual budget.
- Section 42-3-105. Commission's authority to double fines and penalties; penalties for noncompliance by uninsured employers.
- Section 42-3-110. Approval of expense and travel vouchers.
- Section 42-3-120. Advisory committee.
- Section 42-3-130. Service of subpoenas; witness fees.
- Section 42-3-140. Power of commission to subpoena witnesses, administer oaths and examine books and records.
- Section 42-3-150. Manner in which attendance of witnesses and production of books and records may be compelled.
- Section 42-3-160. Manner in which depositions of witnesses shall be taken.
- Section 42-3-170. Manner in which hearings shall be conducted.
- Section 42-3-175. Failure to pay claims; sanctions; notice to Department of Insurance.
- Section 42-3-180. Commission to decide questions arising under title.
- Section 42-3-185. Promulgation of policies or procedures implementing Section 42-15-90.
- Section 42-3-190. Preparation and furnishing of forms and literature.
- Section 42-3-195. Commission to provide information and statistics; confidentiality.
- Section 42-3-210. Tabulation and publication of accident reports.
- Section 42-3-220. Collection of fines and penalties; use of proceeds.
- Section 42-3-230. Destruction of inactive files.
- Section 42-3-240. Annual reports.
- Section 42-3-250. Commissioners bound by Code of Judicial Conduct; continuing education requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.