2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 7 - FUNDS
ARTICLE 1 State Accident Fund
- Section 42-7-10. Establishment of State Accident Fund; contents.
- Section 42-7-20. Administration of fund; director.
- Section 42-7-30. Legal representation for fund; extra legal services; fees and expenses.
- Section 42-7-40. Application to State.
- Section 42-7-50. Subdivisions of State; optimal participation.
- Section 42-7-60. Officers and employees covered by article.
- Section 42-7-65. Average weekly wage designated for certain categories of employees.
- Section 42-7-67. Benefits for State and National Guard members.
- Section 42-7-70. Rates and premiums.
- Section 42-7-75. State agencies required to pay workers' compensation premiums; State Treasurer's duties as to state accident fund.
- Section 42-7-80. Payment of awards; notice of intention to contest award.
- Section 42-7-90. Expenditures from fund.
- Section 42-7-100. Fund director may insure liability.
- Section 42-7-200. Workers' Compensation Uninsured Employers' Fund; claims; collection powers; reimbursement agreements; funding.
- Section 42-7-210. Transfers from general fund to State Accident Fund authorized.
ARTICLE 3 Second Injury Fund
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.