2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 9 - IMPROVEMENT TO LAND BY MUNICIPALITIES
- Extra Notes
- Section 31-9-10. Definitions.
- Section 31-9-20. Powers of cities.
- Section 31-9-30. Terms, conditions, execution, sale, and other matters pertaining to bonds.
- Section 31-9-40. Security for payment of bonds.
- Section 31-9-50. Loan agreements; obligations of developer; issuance of additional parity bonds.
- Section 31-9-60. Loan agreements; leases between city and developer.
- Section 31-9-70. Proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 31-9-80. Bonds as lawful investments.
- Section 31-9-90. Bonds, trust indentures, mortgages, and loan agreements shall be exempt from taxation; exceptions.
- Section 31-9-100. Publication of notice of bond issues; challenging validity of proceedings.
- Section 31-9-110. Provisions in this chapter construed as cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.