2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 7 - TAX INCREMENT FINANCING FOR COUNTIES
- Section 31-7-10. Short title.
- Section 31-7-20. Legislative findings and intent; essential government functions; powers jointly exercised.
- Section 31-7-25. Additional findings.
- Section 31-7-30. Definitions.
- Section 31-7-40. Obligations and pledges authorized; surplus fund distributions.
- Section 31-7-50. Application of proceeds.
- Section 31-7-60. State tax exemptions.
- Section 31-7-70. Ordinance adoption requirements and obligation retirement.
- Section 31-7-75. Municipal annexation; ad valorem tax valuation.
- Section 31-7-80. Conditions for issuing obligations; approving and modifying redevelopment plans.
- Section 31-7-90. Residential displacement requirements, benefits, and protections.
- Section 31-7-100. County auditor certification; value assessments; extending taxes.
- Section 31-7-110. Revenues and grants; county powers.
- Section 31-7-120. Intergovernmental agreements.
- Section 31-7-130. Government-owned telecommunications service providers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.