2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 10 - COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT LAW
- Section 31-10-10. Short title.
- Section 31-10-20. Definitions.
- Section 31-10-30. Authority of municipalities to create redevelopment commissions; issuance of certificates of incorporation by Secretary of State.
- Section 31-10-40. Governance by commissioners or by governing body of parent municipality.
- Section 31-10-50. Terms of office of commissioners; compensation; removal from office.
- Section 31-10-60. Quorum at meeting of commissioners; selection of officers; employees; commissioners' personal liability.
- Section 31-10-70. Prohibition against acquisition of certain interests by member or employee of commission; exception.
- Section 31-10-80. Creation of joint redevelopment commission.
- Section 31-10-90. Powers of redevelopment commission, in general.
- Section 31-10-100. Contents of redevelopment plan; public hearing prior to adoption of plan; approval by governing body or parent municipality; modification.
- Section 31-10-110. Contracting by commission for certain services; advertisement for bids from persons interested in purchasing or redeveloping property; commission's real estate transactions under redevelopment plan.
- Section 31-10-120. Power of commission to issue and sell bonds; liability of commission and others thereon.
- Section 31-10-130. Additional powers of commission with respect to issuance of bonds.
- Section 31-10-140. Powers of public body with respect to planning, undertaking, or carrying out redevelopment project.
- Section 31-10-150. Notice of intent to issue bonds; challenge to issuance.
- Section 31-10-160. Availability of commission's books, records, bylaws, rules, and regulations for public inspection; annual report of commission's activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.