2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 13 - MODERATE TO LOW INCOME HOUSING
ARTICLE 1 State Housing Finance and Development Authority
- Section 31-13-10. Short title.
- Section 31-13-20. South Carolina State Housing Finance and Development Authority created.
- Section 31-13-30. Appointment, qualifications, and terms of commissioners; appointment certificates; ex officio commissioners.
- Section 31-13-40. Organization; executive director.
- Section 31-13-50. Powers and duties; application of other provisions.
- Section 31-13-60. Authority authorized to operate in any and all counties; operation where there is county housing authority; approval of local governing bodies.
- Section 31-13-70. Housing Finance and Development Authority allocated state ceiling to issue bonds.
- Section 31-13-80. Authority may provide advice or technical assistance.
- Section 31-13-90. Issuance of notes or bonds for multi-family housing; approval by State Fiscal Accountability Authority.
ARTICLE 3 Issuance of Bonds and Other Obligations
- Section 31-13-170. Definitions.
- Section 31-13-180. Declaration of legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 31-13-190. Powers conferred upon South Carolina State Housing, Finance, and Development Authority.
- Section 31-13-200. Notes and bonds.
- Section 31-13-210. Maximum interest rate.
- Section 31-13-220. Information required by State Fiscal Accountability Authority.
- Section 31-13-230. Maximum amount of bonds and notes.
- Section 31-13-240. Information required by Bond Committee.
- Section 31-13-250. Rental projects authorized.
- Section 31-13-260. Refunding notes and bonds.
- Section 31-13-270. Selling or exchanging refunding notes and bonds.
- Section 31-13-280. Liability of state and political subdivisions.
- Section 31-13-290. Applicability of Section 31-3-1630.
- Section 31-13-300. Agreements with holders of notes or bonds not subject to future alteration.
- Section 31-13-310. Chapter cumulative to any other powers conferred upon Authority.
- Section 31-13-320. Provisions of this chapter controlling over other provisions.
- Section 31-13-330. Savings clause.
- Section 31-13-340. State Housing, Finance, and Development Authority Program Fund.
ARTICLE 4 Housing Trust Fund
- Section 31-13-400. Short title.
- Section 31-13-410. Definitions.
- Section 31-13-420. Establishment of fund; trustee; records; payments from fund; annual report.
- Section 31-13-430. Advisory committee; composition; meetings; expenses.
- Section 31-13-440. Duties of executive director.
- Section 31-13-445. No more than 20 percent of fund monies allocable to any one county in fiscal year.
- Section 31-13-450. Use of monies in fund; eligible projects.
- Section 31-13-460. Units of state, regional, and local governments eligible to receive monies from fund.
- Section 31-13-470. Funding cycles; applications eligible for priority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.