2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 12 - REDEVELOPMENT OF FEDERAL MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AND OTHER DEFENSE SITES
- Section 31-12-10. Short title.
- Section 31-12-20. Legislative findings.
- Section 31-12-30. Definitions.
- Section 31-12-40. Redevelopment authorities; creation; membership.
- Section 31-12-50. Redevelopment authority members; terms of office; filling vacancies; removal; reimbursement of expenses.
- Section 31-12-60. Officers; employees; quorum; personal liability of members; delegation of powers.
- Section 31-12-70. Powers of redevelopment authority.
- Section 31-12-80. Powers of public body acting in cooperation with redevelopment authority.
- Section 31-12-90. Profits prohibited.
- Section 31-12-100. Dissolution of redevelopment authority; tax increment finance districts.
- Section 31-12-110. Authority is an "agency".
- Section 31-12-120. Compliance with Consolidated Procurement Code.
- Section 31-12-200. Property scheduled for disposal to constitute a tax increment finance district.
- Section 31-12-210. Issuance of obligations for redevelopment project by municipality.
- Section 31-12-250. Disposition of proceeds of obligations.
- Section 31-12-260. Obligations exempt from taxation.
- Section 31-12-270. Adoption of ordinance concurring in redevelopment plan; issuance of obligations; retirement of obligations; disposition of funds.
- Section 31-12-280. Prerequisites to issuance of obligations.
- Section 31-12-290. Special tax allocation fund; carrying forward of unexpended funds.
- Section 31-12-300. Certification by county auditor; determination of value taxable property in project area.
- Section 31-12-310. Disposition of revenues.
- Section 31-12-320. Joint approval of redevelopment plan covering more than one municipality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.