2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 49 - Falsification and Intimidation
Subchapter A. Perjury and Falsification in Official Matters
- 4901 - Definition.
- 4902 - Perjury.
- 4903 - False swearing.
- 4904 - Unsworn falsification to authorities.
- 4905 - False alarms to agencies of public safety.
- 4906 - False reports to law enforcement authorities.
- 4907 - Tampering with witnesses and informants (Repealed).
- 4908 - Retaliation against witness or informant (Repealed).
- 4909 - Witness or informant taking bribe.
- 4910 - Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.
- 4911 - Tampering with public records or information.
- 4912 - Impersonating a public servant.
- 4913 - Impersonating a notary public or a holder of a professional or occupational license.
- 4914 - False identification to law enforcement authorities.
- 4915 - Failure to comply with registration of sexual offenders requirements.
Subchapter B. Victim and Witness Intimidation
- 4951 - Definitions.
- 4952 - Intimidation of witnesses or victims.
- 4953 - Retaliation against witness, victim or party.
- 4953.1 - Retaliation against prosecutor or judicial official.
- 4954 - Protective orders.
- 4954.1 - Notice on protective order.
- 4955 - Violation of orders.
- 4956 - Pretrial release.
- 4957 - Protection of employment of crime victims, family members of victims and witnesses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.