2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- 101 - Short title of title.
- 102 - Territorial applicability.
- 103 - Definitions.
- 104 - Purposes.
- 105 - Principles of construction.
- 106 - Classes of offenses.
- 107 - Application of preliminary provisions.
- 108 - Time limitations.
- 109 - When prosecution barred by former prosecution for the same offense.
- 110 - When prosecution barred by former prosecution for different offense.
- 111 - When prosecution barred by former prosecution in another jurisdiction.
- 112 - Former prosecution before court lacking jurisdiction or when fraudulently procured by the defendant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.