There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title P - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING ATTENDANCE AT CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND PROCEEDINGS OF DEFENDANTS AND WITNESSES UNDER CONTROL OF COURT--RECOGNIZANCE, BAIL
Article 510 - (510.10 - 510.50) RECOGNIZANCE, BAIL AND COMMITMENT-DETERMINATION OF APPLICATION FOR RECOGNIZANCE OR BAIL, ISSUANCE OF SECURING ORDERS, AND RELATED MATTERS
- 510.10 - Securing order; when required.
- 510.15 - Commitment of principal under sixteen.
- 510.20 - Application for recognizance or bail; making and determination thereof in general.
- 510.30 - Application for recognizance or bail; rules of law and criteria controlling determination.
- 510.40 - Application for recognizance or bail; determination thereof, form of securing order and execution thereof.
- 510.50 - Enforcement of securing order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.