2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 50 - Employment Law
Article 4 - Labor Conditions; Payment of Wages
- Section 50-4-1 - Definitions.
- Section 50-4-2 - Semimonthly and monthly pay days.
- Section 50-4-3 - Joint adventurers.
- Section 50-4-4 - Discharges Discharged employees.
- Section 50-4-5 - Employees quitting employment.
- Section 50-4-6 - Industrial disputes.
- Section 50-4-7 - Unconditional payment of wages conceded to be due.
- Section 50-4-8 - Duties of the labor commissioner director
- Section 50-4-9 - Records, subpoenas, etc.
- Section 50-4-10 - Forfeiture and penalties.
- Section 50-4-11 - Wage claims and liens to secure claims; assignment to director of the labor and industrial division for collection.
- Section 50-4-12 - Wage claim actions; costs; jurisdiction; representation by district attorney; appeals.
- Section 50-4-13 - Hours of employment; eating establishments.
- Section 50-4-14 - Emergency cases; hours permitted; rate for excessive hours.
- Section 50-4-15 - Uniform time for beginning work; notice of change.
- Section 50-4-16 - Time records; inspection.
- Section 50-4-17 - Failure to keep record or comply with act; penalty.
- Section 50-4-18 - Disposition of fines.
- Section 50-4-19 - Declaration of state public policy.
- Section 50-4-20 - Short title.
- Section 50-4-21 - Definitions.
- Section 50-4-22 - Minimum wages.
- Section 50-4-22.1 - Temporary state preemption; saving clause.
- Section 50-4-23 - Persons with a disability; minimum wage; director powers and duties.
- Section 50-4-24 - Employers exempt from overtime provisions for certain employees.
- Section 50-4-25 - Posting of summary of the act.
- Section 50-4-26 - Enforcement; penalties; employees' remedies.
- Section 50-4-26.1 - Retaliation prohibited.
- Section 50-4-27 - Authority of labor commissioner director of the labor and industrial division to promulgate rules; hearing on rules; notice; publication.
- Section 50-4-28 - Right of collective bargaining.
- Section 50-4-29 - Relation to other laws.
- Section 50-4-30 - Daily maximum hours of employment; exceptions.
- Section 50-4-31 - Minimum length of hoe handles.
- Section 50-4-32 - Continuing course of conduct.
- Section 50-4-33 - Family child care provider collective bargaining; representation.
- Section 50-4-34 - Request for access to social networking account prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.