2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:25-17 - Short title
- Section 2c:25-18 - Findings, declarations
- Section 2c:25-19 - Definitions
- Section 2c:25-20 - Development of training course; curriculum.
- Section 2c:25-21 - Arrest of alleged attacker; seizure of weapons, etc.
- Section 2c:25-21.1 - Rules, regulations concerning weapons prohibitions and domestic violence.
- Section 2c:25-22 - Immunity from civil liability
- Section 2c:25-23 - Dissemination of notice to victim of domestic violence
- Section 2c:25-24 - Domestic violence offense reports.
- Section 2c:25-25 - Criminal complaints; proceedings
- Section 2c:25-26 - Release of defendant before trial; conditions.
- Section 2c:25-26.1 - Notification of victim of release of defendant
- Section 2c:25-27 - Conditions of sentencing of defendant found guilty of domestic violence.
- Section 2c:25-28 - Filing complaint alleging domestic violence in Family Part; proceeding.
- Section 2c:25-29 - Hearing procedure; relief.
- Section 2c:25-29.1 - Civil penalty for certain domestic violence offenders.
- Section 2c:25-29.2 - Collection, distribution of civil penalties collected.
- Section 2c:25-29.3 - Rules of Court.
- Section 2c:25-29.4 - Surcharge for domestic violence offender to fund grants.
- Section 2c:25-30 - Violations, penalties
- Section 2c:25-31 - Contempt, law enforcement procedures.
- Section 2c:25-32 - Alleged contempt, complainant's procedure
- Section 2c:25-33 - Records of applications for relief; reports; confidentiality; forms.
- Section 2c:25-34 - Domestic violence restraining orders, central registry.
- Section 2c:25-35 - Rules of Court concerning central registry for domestic violence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.