2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 24 - Bigamy
- Section 2c:24-1 - Bigamy
- Section 2c:24-4 - Endangering welfare of children.
- Section 2c:24-4.1 - Leader of child pornography network; degree of crime; definitions.
- Section 2c:24-5 - Willful nonsupport
- Section 2c:24-6 - Unlawful adoptions
- Section 2c:24-7 - Endangering the welfare of an incompetent person
- Section 2c:24-7.1 - Endangering another person; offense created; degree of crime.
- Section 2c:24-8 - Abandonment, neglect of elderly person, disabled adult; third degree crime
- Section 2c:24-9 - Use of 17-year-old or younger to commit criminal offense; crime.
- Section 2c:24-10 - Female genital mutilation of females under 18 years of age, third degree crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.