2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:27-1 - Definitions
- Section 2c:27-2 - Bribery in official and political matters
- Section 2c:27-3 - Threats and other improper influence in official and political matters
- Section 2c:27-5 - Retaliation for past official action
- Section 2c:27-9 - Unlawful official business transaction where interest is involved; grading; conditions.
- Section 2c:27-10 - Acceptance or receipt of unlawful benefit by public servant for official behavior.
- Section 2c:27-11 - Offer of unlawful benefit to public servant for official behavior.
- Section 2c:27-12 - Crime of corruption of public resources; grading.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.