There is a newer version of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes
2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXII - CRIMINAL CODE
Chapter 642 - OBSTRUCTING GOVERNMENTAL OPERATIONS
- Section 642:1 - Obstructing Government Administration.
- Section 642:2 - Resisting Arrest or Detention.
- Section 642:3 - Hindering Apprehension or Prosecution.
- Section 642:3-a - Taking a Firearm From a Law Enforcement Officer.
- Section 642:4 - Aiding Criminal Activity.
- Section 642:5 - Compounding.
- Section 642:6 - Escape.
- Section 642:7 - Implements for Escape and Other Contraband.
- Section 642:8 - Bail Jumping.
- Section 642:9 - Assaults by Prisoners.
- Section 642:10 - Obstructing Report of Crime or Injury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.