2020 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 5 - Crimes Against the Person
Article 3 - Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, and Related Offenses
- § 16-5-40. Kidnapping
- § 16-5-41. False Imprisonment
- § 16-5-42. False Imprisonment Under Color of Legal Process
- § 16-5-43. Malicious Confinement of Sane Person in an Asylum
- § 16-5-44. Hijacking an Aircraft
- § 16-5-44.1. Hijacking a Motor Vehicle
- § 16-5-45. Interference With Custody
- § 16-5-46. Trafficking of Persons for Labor or Sexual Servitude
- § 16-5-47. Posting Model Notice With Human Trafficking Hotline Information in Businesses and on Internet
- For annual survey on criminal law, see 61 Mercer L. Rev. 79 (2009). For comment, "International Child Abductions Involving Non-Hague Convention States: The Need for a Uniform Approach," see 21 Emory Int'l L. Rev. 277 (2007).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.