2020 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 5 - Crimes Against the Person
- Article 1 - Homicide
- Article 2 - Assault and Battery
- Article 3 - Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, and Related Offenses
- Article 4 - Reckless Conduct
- Article 5 - Cruelty to Children
- Article 6 - Feticide
- Article 7 - Stalking
- Article 8 - Protection of Elder Persons
- Article 9 - Notice of Conviction and Release From Confinement of Sex Offenders
- Exemption from classification of vicious dog for attacks during criminal pursuit, § 4-8-21.
Suspension policy for students committing acts of physical violence resulting in injury to teachers, § 20-2-751.6.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.