2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 20 - Special Purpose Entities.
- Article 1 - Bishop of Diocese.
- Article 2 - Churches, Public Societies, and Graveyard Owners.
- Article 3 - Conference of Ministers.
- Article 4 - State Conventions or Associations of Churches.
- Article 5 - Educational Institutions.
- Article 6 - Health Care Services Plans.
- Article 7 - Industrial Development Corporation.
- Article 8 - Local Fraternal Orders.
- Article 9 - Single-tax and other Mutal Economic Associations.
- Article 10 - Private Foundations.
- Article 11 - Alternation, Amendment, or Extension of Charter of Medical, Dental, Pharmaceutical, or Similar Associations.
- Article 12 - Alteration or Amendment of Charters of Corporations Not of a Business Character.
- Article 13 - Retail Merchants' Associations.
- Article 14 - Wholesale Merchants' Associations.
- Article 15 - Water Power Companies.
- Article 16 - Liability of Officers of Nonprofit Organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.