2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 20 - Special Purpose Entities.
Article 1 - Bishop of Diocese.
- Section 10A-20-1.01 - Authority to incorporate.
- Section 10A-20-1.02 - Proceedings to incorporate.
- Section 10A-20-1.03 - Certificate of incorporation.
- Section 10A-20-1.04 - Powers.
- Section 10A-20-1.05 - Certificate of succession by successor of bishop.
- Section 10A-20-1.06 - Appointment of administrator to act while bishopric vacant.
- Section 10A-20-1.07 - Dissolution.
- Section 10A-20-1.08 - Fees to be paid to the Secretary of State.
- Section 10A-20-1.09 - Records and certificates prima facie evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.