2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 20 - Special Purpose Entities.
Article 2 - Churches, Public Societies, and Graveyard Owners.
- Section 10A-20-2.01 - Incorporation.
- Section 10A-20-2.02 - Powers of corporation.
- Section 10A-20-2.03 - Independence of church corporations in control of real property.
- Section 10A-20-2.04 - Validity of service of process on trustee.
- Section 10A-20-2.05 - Borrowing of money and securing same by mortgage or deed of trust.
- Section 10A-20-2.06 - Sale and conveyance of property.
- Section 10A-20-2.07 - Effect of recital in minutes on proceedings under Sections 10A-20-2.05 and 10A-20-2.06.
- Section 10A-20-2.08 - Burial societies - Special powers.
- Section 10A-20-2.09 - Burial societies - Chair and members of board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.