2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 20 - Special Purpose Entities.
Article 8 - Local Fraternal Orders.
- Section 10A-20-8.01 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-20-8.02 - Right of majority group of local organization in fraternal property.
- Section 10A-20-8.03 - Withdrawal from parent organization and use of fraternal property free from trust clause.
- Section 10A-20-8.04 - Right to set up unit independent of parent corporation.
- Section 10A-20-8.05 - Declaratory actions - Institution of action.
- Section 10A-20-8.06 - Declaratory actions - Service of process.
- Section 10A-20-8.07 - Declaratory actions - Averments of plaintiff.
- Section 10A-20-8.08 - Declaratory actions - Judgment.
- Section 10A-20-8.09 - Averments as to loans from parent organization; judgment to provide for repayment and lien for unsecured loans.
- Section 10A-20-8.10 - Effect of article on existing liens or mortgages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.