2015 Code of Alabama
Title 31 - MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CIVIL DEFENSE.
Chapter 2A - MILITARY JUSTICE.
- Part I - General Provisions.
- Part II - Apprenhension and Restraint.
- Part III - Non-Juducial Punishment.
- Part IV - Court-Martial Jurisdiction.
- Part V - Appointment and Composition of Courts-Martial.
- Part VI - Pre-Trial Procedure.
- Part VII - Trial Procedure.
- Part VIII - Sentences.
- Part IX - Post-Trial Procedure and Review of Courts-Martial.
- Part X - Punitive Articles.
- Part XI - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.