2015 Code of Alabama
Title 31 - MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CIVIL DEFENSE.
Chapter 2A - MILITARY JUSTICE.
Part I - General Provisions.
- Section 31-2A-1 - (Article 1.) Definitions.
- Section 31-2A-2 - (Article 2.) Persons subject to this code; jurisdiction.
- Section 31-2A-3 - (Article 3.) Jurisdiction to try certain personnel.
- Section 31-2A-4 - (Article 4.) Reserved.
- Section 31-2A-5 - (Article 5.) Territorial applicability of the code.
- Section 31-2A-6 - (Article 6.) Judge Advocates.
- Section 31-2A-6a - (Article 6a.) Military judges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.