2015 Code of Alabama
Title 31 - MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CIVIL DEFENSE.
Chapter 2A - MILITARY JUSTICE.
Part II - Apprenhension and Restraint.
- Section 31-2A-7 - (Article 7.) Apprehension.
- Section 31-2A-8 - (Article 8.) Reserved.
- Section 31-2A-9 - (Article 9.) Imposition of restraint.
- Section 31-2A-10 - (Article 10.) Restraint of persons charged with offenses.
- Section 31-2A-11 - (Article 11.) Place of confinement; reports and receiving of prisoners.
- Section 31-2A-12 - (Article 12.) Confinement with enemy prisoners prohibited.
- Section 31-2A-13 - (Article 13.) Punishment prohibited before trial.
- Section 31-2A-14 - (Article 14.) Delivery of offenders to civil authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.