2015 Code of Alabama
Title 31 - MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CIVIL DEFENSE.
Chapter 2A - MILITARY JUSTICE.
Part VI - Pre-Trial Procedure.
- Section 31-2A-30 - (Article 30.) Charges and specifications.
- Section 31-2A-31 - (Article 31.) Compulsory self-incrimination prohibited.
- Section 31-2A-32 - (Article 32.) Investigation.
- Section 31-2A-33 - (Article 33.) Reserved.
- Section 31-2A-34 - (Article 34.) Advice of judge advocate and reference for trial.
- Section 31-2A-35 - (Article 35.) Service of charges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.