2015 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3A - ALABAMA PRINCIPAL AND INCOME ACT.
- Article 1 - Definitions and Fiduciary Duties.
- Article 2 - Decedent's Estate or Terminating Income Interest.
- Article 3 - Apportionment at Beginning and End of Income Interest.
- Article 4 - Allocation of Receipts During Administration.
- Article 5 - Allocation of Disbursements During Administration of Trust or Decendent's Estate.
- Article 6 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.