2015 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3A - ALABAMA PRINCIPAL AND INCOME ACT.
Article 6 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Section 19-3A-601 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 19-3A-602 - Severability clause.
- Section 19-3A-603 - Effective date.
- Section 19-3A-604 - Application to existing trusts and estates.
- Section 19-3A-605 - Consent of beneficiaries.
- Section 19-3A-606 - Applicability to tenant and remainder interests.
- Section 19-3A-607 - Applicability of Section 19-3A-409.
- Section 19-3A-608 - Application of Alabama Uniform Trust Code.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.