2015 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3A - ALABAMA PRINCIPAL AND INCOME ACT.
Article 5 - Allocation of Disbursements During Administration of Trust or Decendent's Estate.
- Section 19-3A-501 - Disbursements from income.
- Section 19-3A-502 - Disbursements from principal.
- Section 19-3A-503 - Transfers from income to principal for depreciation.
- Section 19-3A-504 - Transfers from income to reimburse principal.
- Section 19-3A-505 - Income taxes.
- Section 19-3A-506 - Adjustments between principal and income because of taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.