2015 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3A - ALABAMA PRINCIPAL AND INCOME ACT.
Article 4 - Allocation of Receipts During Administration.
- Section 19-3A-401 - Character of receipts.
- Section 19-3A-402 - Distributions from trust or decedent's estate.
- Section 19-3A-403 - Business and other activities conducted by fiduciary.
- Section 19-3A-404 - Principal receipts.
- Section 19-3A-405 - Rental property.
- Section 19-3A-406 - Bonds and other obligations.
- Section 19-3A-407 - Insurance policies and similar contracts.
- Section 19-3A-408 - Insubstantial allocations not required.
- Section 19-3A-409 - Deferred compensation, annuities, and similar payments.
- Section 19-3A-410 - Liquidating assets.
- Section 19-3A-411 - Minerals, water, and other natural resources.
- Section 19-3A-412 - Timber.
- Section 19-3A-413 - Property not productive of income.
- Section 19-3A-415 - Asset-backed securities.
- Section 19-3A-414 - Derivative instruments and options.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.