2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 22 - Enforcement of Forfeitures
- 19.2-369 - Information to be filed by attorney for Commonwealth
- 19.2-370 - Contents of information
- 19.2-371 - Signing and swearing to information
- 19.2-372 - Issuance of warrant
- 19.2-373 - Execution and return of warrant
- 19.2-374 - Notice issued by clerk
- 19.2-375 - Notice to Commissioner of Department of Motor Vehicles; duties of Commissioner
- 19.2-376 - Owners, purchasers and lienors of vehicles to be made parties defendant; notice of hearin...
- 19.2-377 - Bond by owner or lienor to secure possession
- 19.2-378 - Sale of property liable to deterioration, etc
- 19.2-379 - Defense to information; rights of owners or lienors without knowledge of illegal use
- 19.2-380 - Trial of issues of fact
- 19.2-381 - Judgment of condemnation and sale of property; when judgment given on bond of owner or lienor; dest...
- 19.2-382 - Sale to be for cash; title of purchaser
- 19.2-383 - Disposition of proceeds of sale
- 19.2-384 - Payment of expenses and costs
- 19.2-385 - Writ of error and supersedeas
- 19.2-386 - How forfeitures of property not otherwise provided for are enforced
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.