2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 36 - STATE LANDS
CHAPTER 4 - STATE PARKS AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
- SECTION 36-4-101 - Commission established; composition; appointment and terms of members; removal; representation from appointment districts; vacancies; meetings; president.
- SECTION 36-4-102 - Advisory board.
- SECTION 36-4-103 - What constitutes outdoor recreation areas and facilities.
- SECTION 36-4-104 - Powers; interpretive service agreements.
- SECTION 36-4-105 - Naming of sites and parks.
- SECTION 36-4-106 - Plan for acquisition and development of resources; authority of department; coordination of activities; exceptions; agreements with United States; state archaeologist.
- SECTION 36-4-107 - Authority to lease; exchange of lands and contracts with United States.
- SECTION 36-4-108 - Acquisition and supervision of historical parks and sites.
- SECTION 36-4-109 - Contracts and agreements with United States for improvements and maintenance.
- SECTION 36-4-110 - Power to lease or rent concessions.
- SECTION 36-4-111 - Authority to receive and expend monies; investments.
- SECTION 36-4-112 - Receipt and expenditure of federal funds; use of funds from land and water conservation fund.
- SECTION 36-4-113 - Private improvement permits.
- SECTION 36-4-114 - Repealed by Laws 1990, ch. 44, § 3.
- SECTION 36-4-115 - Rules and regulations; general penalty for violations.
- SECTION 36-4-116 - Repealed by Laws 1982, ch. 48, § 3.
- SECTION 36-4-117 - Jurisdiction over grazing districts.
- SECTION 36-4-118 - Compensation prohibited; per diem and travel expenses permitted.
- SECTION 36-4-119 - Existing agreements binding; successor to records and duties; taxation exemption.
- SECTION 36-4-120 - Repealed by Laws 1990, ch. 44, § 3.
- SECTION 36-4-121 - Permits to use state parks, recreation areas and historic sites.
- SECTION 36-4-122 - Administration of Hot Springs state park.
- SECTION 36-4-123 - Selling agents for registrations, licenses and permits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.