2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 36 - STATE LANDS
CHAPTER 5 - LEASING GENERALLY
- SECTION 36-5-101 - Qualifications of lessees; lease terms; rental.
- SECTION 36-5-102 - Maximum term of agricultural or grazing lease.
- SECTION 36-5-103 - Application for lease; cancellation of application.
- SECTION 36-5-104 - Time for filing renewal applications.
- SECTION 36-5-105 - Criteria for leasing; preferences; assignments, subleases or contracts; lands taken for war purposes; mineral lands excepted; agricultural lands.
- SECTION 36-5-106 - Richard Bridge historical park.
- SECTION 36-5-107 - Preference in granting leases on exchanged lands.
- SECTION 36-5-108 - Even rental offers.
- SECTION 36-5-109 - When rental due; procedure upon failure to pay.
- SECTION 36-5-110 - Right to make and remove improvements.
- SECTION 36-5-111 - Payment for or removal of existing improvements.
- SECTION 36-5-112 - Form and execution of lease; bond.
- SECTION 36-5-113 - Cancellation of leases.
- SECTION 36-5-114 - Leasing for industrial, commercial and recreational purposes; authority; rental fees; rules and regulations.
- SECTION 36-5-115 - Leasing for industrial, commercial and recreational purposes; "recreational purposes" defined.
- SECTION 36-5-116 - Leasing for industrial, commercial and recreational purposes; assignment or transfer.
- SECTION 36-5-117 - Lessee's liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.