2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 36 - STATE LANDS
CHAPTER 3 - DIRECTOR OF THE OFFICE OF STATE LANDS AND INVESTMENTS
- SECTION 36-3-101 - Appointment; term; salary; removal.
- SECTION 36-3-102 - Duties generally.
- SECTION 36-3-103 - Selection and location of lands.
- SECTION 36-3-104 - Notice of selection.
- SECTION 36-3-105 - Annual report.
- SECTION 36-3-106 - Arid land fund.
- SECTION 36-3-107 - Oaths; acknowledgments of written instruments; depositions.
- SECTION 36-3-108 - Official seal.
- SECTION 36-3-109 - Disposal of slash on timber lands; forestry performance account.
- SECTION 36-3-110 - Fees.
- SECTION 36-3-111 - Appointment of deputy; compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.