2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 34 - HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS
- SECTION 26-34-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 26-34-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-34-103 - Establishment of health maintenance organizations.
- SECTION 26-34-104 - Issuance of certificate of authority.
- SECTION 26-34-105 - Powers of health maintenance organizations.
- SECTION 26-34-106 - Governing body.
- SECTION 26-34-107 - Fiduciary responsibilities.
- SECTION 26-34-108 - Quality assurance program.
- SECTION 26-34-109 - Requirements for group contract, individual contract, evidence of coverage and premiums for health care services.
- SECTION 26-34-110 - Annual report.
- SECTION 26-34-111 - Information to enrollees; claims to be accepted or rejected; attorney's fees.
- SECTION 26-34-112 - Complaint system.
- SECTION 26-34-113 - Investments.
- SECTION 26-34-114 - Protection against insolvency.
- SECTION 26-34-115 - Uncovered expenditures insolvency deposit.
- SECTION 26-34-116 - Enrollment period, replacement coverage in the event of insolvency.
- SECTION 26-34-117 - Prohibited practices.
- SECTION 26-34-118 - Regulation of health maintenance organization producers.
- SECTION 26-34-119 - Powers of insurers and hospital and health service corporations.
- SECTION 26-34-120 - Examination.
- SECTION 26-34-121 - Suspension or revocation of certificate of authority.
- SECTION 26-34-122 - Rehabilitation, liquidation or conservation of a health maintenance organization.
- SECTION 26-34-123 - Summary orders and supervision.
- SECTION 26-34-124 - Regulations.
- SECTION 26-34-125 - Administrative procedures.
- SECTION 26-34-126 - Fees; taxes.
- SECTION 26-34-127 - Penalties and enforcement.
- SECTION 26-34-128 - Statutory construction and relationship to other laws.
- SECTION 26-34-129 - Filings and reports as public documents.
- SECTION 26-34-130 - Confidentiality of medical information.
- SECTION 26-34-131 - Administrator's authority to contract.
- SECTION 26-34-132 - Acquisition of control of or merger of a health maintenance organization.
- SECTION 26-34-133 - Coordination of benefits.
- SECTION 26-34-134 - Written agreement with providers; discrimination prohibited.
- SECTION 26-34-135 - Application of other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.