2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 940. Crimes against life and bodily security.
- 940.01 First-degree intentional homicide.
- 940.02 First-degree reckless homicide.
- 940.03 Felony murder.
- 940.04 Abortion.
- 940.05 Second-degree intentional homicide.
- 940.06 Second-degree reckless homicide.
- 940.07 Homicide resulting from negligent control of vicious animal.
- 940.08 Homicide by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire.
- 940.09 Homicide by intoxicated use of vehicle or firearm.
- 940.10 Homicide by negligent operation of vehicle.
- 940.11 Mutilating or hiding a corpse.
- 940.12 Assisting suicide.
- 940.13 Abortion exception.
- 940.15 Abortion.
- 940.16 Partial-birth abortion.
- 940.19 Battery; substantial battery; aggravated battery.
- 940.195 Battery to an unborn child; substantial battery to an unborn child; aggravated battery to an unborn child.
- 940.20 Battery: special circumstances.
- 940.201 Battery or threat to witnesses.
- 940.203 Battery or threat to judge, prosecutor, or law enforcement officer.
- 940.205 Battery or threat to department of revenue employee.
- 940.207 Battery or threat to department of safety and professional services or department of workforce development employee.
- 940.208 Battery to certain employees of counties, cities, villages, or towns.
- 940.21 Mayhem.
- 940.22 Sexual exploitation by therapist; duty to report.
- 940.225 Sexual assault.
- 940.23 Reckless injury.
- 940.235 Strangulation and suffocation.
- 940.24 Injury by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire.
- 940.25 Injury by intoxicated use of a vehicle.
- 940.285 Abuse of individuals at risk.
- 940.29 Abuse of residents of penal facilities.
- 940.291 Law enforcement officer; failure to render aid.
- 940.295 Abuse and neglect of patients and residents.
- 940.30 False imprisonment.
- 940.302 Human trafficking.
- 940.305 Taking hostages.
- 940.31 Kidnapping.
- 940.315 Global positioning devices.
- 940.32 Stalking.
- 940.34 Duty to aid victim or report crime.
- 940.41 Definitions.
- 940.42 Intimidation of witnesses; misdemeanor.
- 940.43 Intimidation of witnesses; felony.
- 940.44 Intimidation of victims; misdemeanor.
- 940.45 Intimidation of victims; felony.
- 940.46 Attempt prosecuted as completed act.
- 940.47 Court orders.
- 940.48 Violation of court orders.
- 940.49 Pretrial release.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.