2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 941. Crimes against public health and safety.
- 941.10 Negligent handling of burning material.
- 941.11 Unsafe burning of buildings.
- 941.12 Interfering with fire fighting.
- 941.13 False alarms.
- 941.20 Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.
- 941.21 Disarming a peace officer.
- 941.23 Carrying concealed weapon.
- 941.231 Carrying a concealed knife.
- 941.235 Carrying firearm in public building.
- 941.237 Carrying handgun where alcohol beverages may be sold and consumed.
- 941.25 Manufacturer to register machine guns.
- 941.26 Machine guns and other weapons; use in certain cases; penalty.
- 941.28 Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
- 941.29 Possession of a firearm.
- 941.291 Possession of body armor.
- 941.292 Possession of a weaponized drone.
- 941.295 Possession of electric weapon.
- 941.296 Use or possession of a handgun and an armor-piercing bullet during crime.
- 941.2965 Restrictions on use of facsimile firearms.
- 941.297 Sale or distribution of imitation firearms.
- 941.298 Firearm silencers.
- 941.299 Restrictions on the use of laser pointers.
OTHER DANGEROUS INSTRUMENTALITIES AND PRACTICES
- 941.30 Recklessly endangering safety.
- 941.31 Possession of explosives.
- 941.315 Possession, distribution or delivery of nitrous oxide.
- 941.316 Abuse of hazardous substance.
- 941.32 Administering dangerous or stupefying drug.
- 941.325 Placing foreign objects in edibles.
- 941.327 Tampering with household products.
- 941.34 Fluoroscopic shoe-fitting machines.
- 941.35 Emergency telephone calls.
- 941.36 Fraudulent tapping of electric wires or gas or water meters or pipes.
- 941.37 Obstructing emergency or rescue personnel.
- 941.375 Throwing or discharging bodily fluids at public safety workers.
- 941.38 Criminal gang member solicitation and contact.
- 941.39 Victim, witness, or co-actor contact.
- 941.40 Injury to wires by removal of building, etc.; tampering with telecommunication or electric wires.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.