2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 867. Probate — summary procedures.
- 867.01 Summary settlement of small estates.
- 867.02 Summary assignment of small estates subject to claims of creditors.
- 867.03 Transfer by affidavit.
- 867.04 Termination of joint tenancy and life estate.
- 867.045 Administrative joint tenancy or life estate termination for certain property.
- 867.046 Summary confirmation of interest in property.
- 867.05 Determination of descent of property.
- 867.07 Grounds for appointment of special administrator.
- 867.09 Who may petition for appointment of special administrator.
- 867.11 Notice of hearing on petition for appointment of special administrator.
- 867.13 Bond of special administrator.
- 867.15 Letters of special administration; no appeal.
- 867.17 Powers, duties and liabilities of special administrator.
- 867.19 Compensation of special administrator.
- 867.21 Termination of authority and discharge of special administrator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.