2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 865. Probate — informal administration.
- 865.01 Applicability of informal administration.
- 865.02 Use of informal administration.
- 865.03 Formal proceedings: nature; effect.
- 865.031 Effect of fraud and evasion.
- 865.04 Proceedings independent; exceptions.
- 865.05 Notice: method and time of giving.
- 865.06 Application; contents.
- 865.065 Probate registrar: definition and powers.
- 865.07 Determinations required of probate registrar.
- 865.08 Informal appointment; letters.
- 865.09 Powers and duties; time of accrual.
- 865.10 Personal representative to proceed without court order; exception.
- 865.11 Inventory and tax returns.
- 865.12 Employment of appraisers.
- 865.13 Personal representative may pay claims.
- 865.14 Improper distribution; liability of distributee.
- 865.15 Purchasers from distributees protected.
- 865.16 Closing estates by sworn statement.
- 865.17 Liability of distributees to claimants.
- 865.18 Limitations on proceedings against personal representative.
- 865.19 Limitations on actions and proceedings against distributees.
- 865.20 Termination of joint tenancy or life estate.
- 865.201 Confirmation of interest in property.
- 865.202 Transfer of interest in property.
- 865.21 Receipts to be filed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.