2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 863. Closing estates.
- 863.01 Distribution of specific property to distributee and partial distribution before final judgment.
- 863.05 Execution and levies by creditors of distributees prohibited.
- 863.07 Assignment by distributee.
- 863.08 Exchange by distributee and surviving spouse.
- 863.09 Allowance for tombstone and care of grave.
- 863.11 Order in which assets appropriated; abatement.
- 863.13 No exoneration of encumbered property.
- 863.15 Debts to estate.
- 863.16 Value used in distribution of fractional shares.
- 863.17 Partition by agreement.
- 863.19 Valuation used in distribution of estate assets.
- 863.21 Construction of will, notice.
- 863.23 Determination and proof of heirship.
- 863.25 Petition for final judgment.
- 863.27 Contents of final judgment.
- 863.29 Recording final judgment.
- 863.31 Conclusiveness of final judgment.
- 863.33 Estates to be completed promptly.
- 863.35 Dormant estates.
- 863.37 Distribution of money or other property where payment or transfer is prohibited.
- 863.39 Escheats.
- 863.41 Receipts to be filed.
- 863.43 Distribution to ward; notice.
- 863.45 Receipts from guardians.
- 863.46 Remedy of creditors of certain heirs and legatees; service of citation.
- 863.47 Order of discharge of personal representative.
- 863.49 Inactive estates; summary discontinuance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.