2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 67. Municipal borrowing and municipal bonds.
- 67.01 Definitions and interpretations.
- 67.015 Housing authorities exempted.
- 67.02 Validation of debt.
- 67.025 Certification of municipal obligations.
- 67.03 Grant of power to borrow; general limitations of indebtedness.
- 67.035 Tax limitations not applicable to debt levies.
- 67.04 Purposes of issuing municipal bonds and notes.
- 67.045 Debt issuance conditions.
- 67.05 Bond issues; procedure.
- 67.06 Form and contents of bonds.
- 67.07 Maturity and place of payment.
- 67.08 Execution and negotiation.
- 67.09 Registration of municipal obligations.
- 67.10 Fiscal and administrative regulations.
- 67.101 Debt amortization in 1st class cities.
- 67.11 Debt service fund.
- 67.12 Temporary borrowing and borrowing on promissory notes.
- 67.15 Variable rate obligations.
- 67.16 General obligation-local improvement bonds.
- 67.17 Diversion of funds, liability of officers for.
- 67.22 Issuance stayed by protest.
- 67.24 Validation of obligations of incorporated municipality.
- 67.25 Redevelopment bonds.
- 67.26 Judgments on municipal orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.