2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 68. Municipal administrative procedure.
- 68.001 Legislative purpose.
- 68.01 Review of administrative determinations.
- 68.02 Determinations reviewable.
- 68.03 Determinations not subject to review.
- 68.04 Municipalities included.
- 68.05 Municipal authority defined.
- 68.06 Persons aggrieved.
- 68.07 Reducing determination to writing.
- 68.08 Request for review of determination.
- 68.09 Review of determination.
- 68.10 Administrative appeal.
- 68.11 Hearing on administrative appeal.
- 68.12 Final determination.
- 68.13 Judicial review.
- 68.14 Legislative review.
- 68.15 Availability of methods of resolving disputes.
- 68.16 Election not to be governed by this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.