2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 458. Real estate appraisers board.
- 458.01 Definitions.
- 458.02 Limitations and exceptions.
- 458.03 General duties and powers of department and board.
- 458.04 Advisory committee.
- 458.05 Rules; review of rules.
REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS
- 458.055 Prohibited conduct.
- 458.06 Certification.
- 458.08 Licensure.
- 458.085 Appraiser educational, experience and continuing education requirements; rules.
- 458.09 Applicability of assessor experience and continuing education.
- 458.095 Temporary use of titles; appraisers certified or licensed in other states.
- 458.10 Examination.
- 458.105 Certificate number.
- 458.11 Expiration and renewal.
- 458.12 Reciprocal agreements.
- 458.13 Continuing education requirements.
- 458.16 Use of certificate number and title.
- 458.18 Maintenance of records.
- 458.19 Requirements for appraisal reports.
- 458.20 Contingent fees.
- 458.21 Appraisals in federally related transactions; annual registry fee required.
- 458.22 Use of title restricted to individual.
- 458.24 Code of professional conduct.
- 458.26 Disciplinary proceedings and actions.
- 458.30 Penalties.
REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
- 458.31 Definitions.
- 458.32 Prohibited conduct.
- 458.33 Licensure.
- 458.34 Exemptions.
- 458.35 Limitations.
- 458.36 Designated controlling individuals.
- 458.365 Appraisal management services in federally related transactions; annual registry fee required.
- 458.37 Appraiser competency.
- 458.38 Compensation of appraisers.
- 458.39 Record keeping.
- 458.41 Appraiser independence.
- 458.42 License number.
- 458.43 Department review of decisions concerning appraisers.
- 458.44 Disciplinary proceedings and actions.
- 458.45 Penalties.
- 458.46 Rules.
- 458.48 Nonapplicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.