2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 459. Hearing and speech examining board.
LICENSURE OF HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALISTS
- 459.01 Definitions.
- 459.02 License required to sell and fit hearing aids.
- 459.03 Receipt required to be furnished to a person supplied with hearing aid.
- 459.035 Medical exam before being fitted.
- 459.04 Seller's guarantee.
- 459.05 Issuance of license.
- 459.06 License by examination.
- 459.07 Temporary trainee permit.
- 459.08 Notice to department of place of practice; notice to holders of license; how given.
- 459.085 Calibration of audiometric equipment.
- 459.09 Renewal and posting of license.
- 459.095 Continuing education.
- 459.10 Disciplinary grounds.
- 459.105 Injunction.
- 459.11 Testing equipment.
- 459.12 Rules.
- 459.13 Penalty.
- 459.14 Exemptions.
LICENSURE OF SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS AND AUDIOLOGISTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.