2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 457. Marriage and family therapy, professional counseling, and social work examining board.
- 457.01 Definitions.
- 457.02 Applicability.
- 457.03 Duties and powers of examining board and sections.
- 457.033 Psychometric testing.
- 457.035 Psychotherapy rules.
- 457.04 Prohibited practices.
- 457.06 General requirements for certification or licensure.
- 457.08 Social worker certificates and licenses.
- 457.09 Social worker training certificate.
- 457.10 Marriage and family therapist license.
- 457.11 Marriage and family therapist training license.
- 457.12 Professional counselor license.
- 457.13 Professional counselor training license.
- 457.14 Temporary certificates and licenses.
- 457.15 Reciprocal certificates and licenses.
- 457.16 Examinations.
- 457.20 Issuance of certificate; expiration and renewal.
- 457.22 Continuing education.
- 457.24 Professional liability insurance.
- 457.25 Reporting requirements.
- 457.26 Disciplinary proceedings and actions.
- 457.28 Injunctive relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.