2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 444. Regulation of unarmed combat sports.
- 444.01 Definitions.
- 444.02 Licenses and permits.
- 444.03 Application for license; fee.
- 444.035 Bond.
- 444.04 Promoter and club reports.
- 444.05 Amateur boxing contests.
- 444.06 Inspectors.
- 444.09 Conduct of boxing contests regulated.
- 444.095 Conduct of unarmed combat sports contests regulated.
- 444.10 Physician to examine professional boxing contestants.
- 444.11 Licenses to matchmakers, referees, contestants, etc.
- 444.12 Referee to stop contest.
- 444.13 Sham contests, license revoked.
- 444.14 Sham contests; contestants penalized; forfeitures; hearing.
- 444.15 Reports; examination of books and officers.
- 444.16 Violation, when a misdemeanor.
- 444.18 Insurance on certain contestants.
- 444.19 Fee adjustments by rule.
- 444.22 Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.